Easy Nest Kits
Easy Nest Kits provide a straightforward approach to water treatment, by incorporating the flexibility of Autotrol controllers and the robust design of the AquaMatic valves into a simple and effective valve nest.
In May 2016, the AquaMatic Valves and Controls product line was sold to a newly formed company – AQ Matic Valves & Controls Company, Inc., headquartered in New Berlin, WI. AQ Matic will begin accepting orders on June 3, 2016. AQ Matic will honor warranties on AquaMatic products sold by Pentair that are still in effect per the warranty terms. AQ Matic will handle all aspects of the AquaMatic product line including service, engineering, and service/spare parts.
Click here to read the complete announcement regarding the AquaMatic sale.
Features & Benefits
- No-hassle selection documentation for specifying, engineering and building the valve nest system
- Available in either composite or metal valve configurations
- Filter and softener configurations available
- Available with electronic or electromechanical controls
- Tank size coverage from 36 to 120-inches
- Service flow rates from 80 to 1300 gpm (18 m3/h - 295 m3/h)*
- Backwash flow rates from :
- – 35 gpm (8 m3/h) – 392 pgm (89 m3/h) for a Softener system*
- – 35 gpm (8 m3/h) – 1200 pgm (272 m3/h) for a Filter system*
* Flow rates shown are valve only, not the completed system
- Manual: Easy Nest - Owners (1084369)
- Manual: Easy Nest Kits - Service Spanish (1084369)
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): AquaMatic Easy Nest Kit (1230817-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): AquaMatic Easy Nest Kit (1230817-S)
- Spec Sheet: AquaMatic Easy Nest Kit (1230817)
- Warranty: Limited - Global (40957)
- Warranty: Limited - FAQs (4002608)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center