TSGAC cartridges contain granular activated carbon to effectively reduce unwanted tastes and odors, including chlorine taste & odor, as well as phosphate crystals to reduce rust stains and scale deposits.
The construction of the cartridge allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge. An internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypass. This design allows for maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption.
Before the water exits the cartridge, a post-filter helps remove carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water. The post-filter is permanently fastened to an innovative support basket ensuring that it is firmly secured and eliminating any potential for bypass.
Pentek TSGAC Cartridges provide superior performance and outstanding protection for your water lines, fixtures, major appliances and commercial equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Effective bad taste, odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Phosphate crystals reduce rust stains and scale deposits
- Designed for maximum adsorption
- Post-filter to reduce carbon fines
- Micron rating - not rated
- The TSGAC-10 is Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.