Fleck SXT Controls provide easy, step-by-step programming at the touch of a button.
The same SXT control drives 6 different Fleck valves, saving you time in installation, service and training.
Unlike other electronic valves, the SXT control performs without switching out cams or fumbling with jumpers, pins and cryptic calculations.
A large backlit LCD display alternates between time of day, soft water remaining or days to regeneration, and tank in service (twin tank systems only). Fleck valves using an SXT control is the best entry-level solution for all your residential water treatment applications.
Features & Benefits
- Easy, user-friendly programming
- Large, blue backlit LCD display
- 48 hour internal power backup capacitor
- True time of day in hours and minutes
- Volume of soft water remaining
- Regeneration steps and cycle time remaining
- Service and self diagnostic indicator
- Quick and easy setup of capacity, regeneration time, and day override
- Advanced programming options including up to 6 independently adjustable cycle times
- Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Electronic step-by-step regeneration
- Regeneration tonight and regenerate now option
- Manual (Spanish): 5600SXT Service Downflow (42684-S)
- Manual: 5600SXT Service Downflow (42684)
- Manual: 5600SXT Service Upflow (42683)
- Manual: SE Service - Archive (40608)
- Manual: SXT (44001)
- Manual: SXT Service - Current (42713)
- Manual: SXT Timer Service - Spanish (42713)
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): SXT (42748-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): SXT (42748-S)
- Spec Sheet: SXT (42748)
- Warranty: Limited - Global (40957)
- Warranty: Limited - FAQs (4002608)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center