Immediate regeneration with easy programming and 5-cycle control.
Features & Benefits
- Lead free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- Continuous service flow rate of 21 GPM with a backwash of 8.5 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16"
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8" wide plastic gears
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water keeping system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance
Accessories & Options
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel bypass valve
- Hot water
- SXT-Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- XT- Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics
- Electromechanical Timer-Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
- Manual (Spanish): 9000-9100-9500 Service (40944-S)
- Manual: 9000-9100-9500 Service (40944)
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): 9000 (40736-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): 9000 (40736-S)
- Spec Sheet: 9000 (40736)
- Warranty: Limited - Global (40957)
- Warranty: Limited - FAQs (4002608)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Water Softener Performance.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.