RO-3000 & RO-3500
The RO-3000 and RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis Systems offer the finest level of water filtration available. They are NSF certified to reduce salts, dissolved minerals and bad taste & odor; and NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means. They are designed for chlorinated or non-chlorinated water and reduce particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron in size by mechanical means.
The RO-3000 and RO-3500 each produce up to 7.6 gallons of top quality water per day, depending on your operating conditions. The RO-3500 features an electronic water quality monitor to indicate when to change the RO membrane. Both systems come complete with cartridges, a long reach faucet, and installation hardware.
- Designed for water treatment professionals
- Sleek appearance
- One piece manifold eliminates tubing connections between cartridges
- Slim profile sumps support replacement cartridge business
- Simple John Guest style tubing connections
- The RO-3000 & RO-3500 are Tested and Certified by NSF/ANSI to Standard 58