Pentair's Residential Membranes use an industry leading state-of-the-art TLC (Thin Layer Composite) membrane providing high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries. Each membrane is required to meet our factory’s strict performance requirements prior to shipment.
Features & Benefits
Product features include:
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
- High rejection stability at high input TDS
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
- The TLC-100 is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material requirements only. The TLC-24, TLC-36, TLC-50, and TLC-75 are tested & certified by NSF/ANSI to standard 58 for the reduction of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium & TDS