Pentair Pentek CW Series Cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. They are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust and scale particles.
CW Series Cartridges are very economical and wound in a standard pattern around the core. They are available in 10, 30 and 50 micron ratings.
These string-wound cartridges are capable of withstanding temperatures up to 165°F (73.9°C), and will accommodate flow rates between 7 and 10 GPM with minimal pressure drop.
CW Series Cartridges are suitable for a wide variety of sediment filtration applications, including municipal and well water as well as many industrial fluids.
Features & Benefits
- String-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids
- Economically priced
- Nominal 10, 30, 50 micron rating (CW) and nominal 5, 30 micron rating (WP)
- Lengths: 10"
- CW Group
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): CW Series (310062-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): CW Series (310062-S)
- Spec Sheet: CW Series (310062)
- Warranty: Limited - Global (40957)
- Warranty: Limited - FAQs (4002608)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center