Pentair Pentek S1 Series cartridges are manufactured from a pleated cellulose media and are designed for general water filtration purposes.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat in this fashion fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket.
The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce bypass, improving filtration efficiency.
S1 Series Cartridges are economically priced and highly effective at reducing sediment particles down to 20 microns in size.
Features & Benefits
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
- Designed for general water filtration purposes
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
- Economically priced
- Nominal 20-micron rating
- Lengths: 10", 20"
- S1-20 Pleated Cellulose
- S1-20BB Pleated Cellulose
- S1-BB W20CLHD
- S1-Pleated Cellulose
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): S1 Series (310059-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): S1 Series (310059-S)
- Spec Sheet: S1 Series (310059)
- Warranty: Limited - Global (40957)
- Warranty: Limited - FAQs (4002608)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center