Traditonal Slim Line Series
Pentair Pentek Slim Line Filter Housings are available in either reinforced polypropylene or clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) in 5", 10" and 20" lengths. The black or blue reinforced polypropylene housing caps are available with 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" NPT connections. Four bosses are molded into every cap for mounting purposes.
They are equipped with a black, reinforced polypropylene cap and offer an optional pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges.
Opaque Slim Line Filter Housings, molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene, offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. These applications include under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, foodservice and humidifying systems.
Clear Slim Line Filter Housings offer on-site examination of flow, performance, and cartridge life. They are also ideal for a variety of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Slim design reduces space required for installation without sacrificing capacity
- Available in 5", 10" and 20" lengths
- Optional pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Leak-proof seal
- Available with clear or opaque sumps
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): Slim Line (310050-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): Slim Line (310050-S)
- Spec Sheet: Slim Line (310050)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center
- The 158005, 158006, 158114, 158115, 158120, 158125, 158126, 158128, 158129, 158131, 158149, 158195, 158196, 158204, and 158205 are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and structural integrity requirements.