PCF Series filter cartridges have been developed in response to the requirements for deinonized water in many industries.
They are manufactured using a resin that has been subjected to additional post-production steps to minimize the total organic carbon (TOC) level.
These high-capacity, semi-conductor-grade resin cartridges are ideal for use in pharmaceutical and medical laboratories, cosmetics, and circuit board printing applications.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for deinonizing water up to 16 megohms
- Three sizes and capacities
- PCF Group
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): PCF Series (310087-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): PCF Series (310087-S)
- Spec Sheet: PCF Series (310087)
- Warranty: Limited - Global (40957)
- Warranty: Limited - FAQs (4002608)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center