Pentair Pentek* GS-210RO-MF Reverse Osmosis Inline Post Filter uses hollow fiber and Fiberdyne technology to reduce heterotrophic bacteria and chlorine. Each inline filter is required to meet our factory's strict performance requirements prior to shipment.
Features & Benefits
- Design integrates two industry leading technologies; Fiberdyne and Hollow Fiber
- Membrane filtration provides 99.9999% reduction of bacteria by mechanical means**
- Inline design simplifies retrofit and upgrade to existing RO systems
- Performance claims supported by third party testing
- Designed with 1/4" FNPT threaded connections
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Manual: GS-210RO-MF Inline (247545)
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): GS-210RO-MF Inline (4004419-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): GS-210RO-MF Inline (4004419-S)
- Spec Sheet: GS-210RO-MF Inline (4004419)
- Warranty: Limited - Global (40957)
- Warranty: Limited - FAQs (4002608)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center
- The GS-210RO-MF has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for the claims specified in the Performance Data Sheet.