The Pentair® FreshPoint™ Ultrafiltration System provides complete Point of Entry (POE) filtration proven to reduce turbidity and particulate, providing clean water at every tap. The system employs hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membrane technology to filter impurities as small as 0.025 microns by mechanical means.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for turbidity reduction and fine sediment filtration applications
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- >98% reduction of 0.025 (25 nanometer) particles
- 99.99% (> 4 Log) reduction of 0.065 micron (65 nanometer) particles*
- Forward-flush and back-flush cleaning cycles provide extended filter life in a wide range of applications
- Proprietary hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membrane
- Professional-grade housing, controller and flush valve
- Metered self-cleaning cycle flushes only when needed
- Day override feature flushes module daily with fresh water when system is not in use
- Peak flow rates up to 10 gpm (2271 L/h)
* Performance based on MS-2 (25 nm) and PRD-1 (65 nm) virus particle tests. Data available upon request.
This product is not certified as microbiological purifier and should not be applied as stand-alone disinfection solution for microbiologically unsafe water.
- Application Guide (Spanish): FreshPoint U440 (42680-S)
- Application Guide: FreshPoint U440 (42680)
- Freshpoint Brochure
- Manual (Spanish): Freshpoint U440 Service (4002816-S)
- Manual: Freshpoint U440 Service (4002816)
- Spec Sheet (French Canadian): Freshpoint (310124-FC)
- Spec Sheet (Spanish): Freshpoint (310124-S)
- Spec Sheet: Freshpoint (310124)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center