CFB-PB Cartridges are modified molded block manufactured using our proprietary Fibredyne technology. This technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon and lead adsorbent material onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. This results in higher reduction efficiencies that resist plugging, offers longer life, and features the lowest pressure drop over the effective life of the cartridge of any available 0.5-micron filter cartridge.*
Fibredyne carbon block technology also offers up to two times the chlorine taste & odor reduction and dirt holding capacity of traditional blocks.* In addition, this technology will not release fines into the effluent stream due to a unique post-filtration layer that is fused to the carbon/fiber media blend.
The Pentek CFB-PB Cartridge is an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
EPA EST. NO. 086074-NH-001
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Lead reduction through 2,000 gallons
- Premium dirt-holding capacity
- High chlorine taste & odor and bad taste & odor reduction
- Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.