R Series cartridges are manufactured from a durable, non-woven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses.
The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat in this fashion fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass improving filtration efficiency.
The standard 9.75" length cartridge has more than four square feet of polyester fabric, while the larger Big Blue version has more than 16 square feet. The media is pleated to maximize dirt holding capacity and extend the time period between changes or cleaning.
R Series Cartridges are resistant to both bacteria and chemical attack making them suitable for a variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
- Versatile and reusable, allowing for a variety of uses
- Durable polyester media is bacteria- and chemical-resistant
- R30: Nominal 30 micron rating
- R50: Nominal 50 micron rating
- Lengths: 4.88:, 10", 20"
- The R50-BB is Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.