Pentair Pentek Valve-in-Head Filter Housings incorporate the same rugged design and application features as our Standard 3/4" NPT Housings.
The internal valve-in-head allows both inlet and outlet ports to be simultaneously shut off with a half turn of the handle. This eliminates the need for external shut-off valves. Radial sealing O-rings and sealing surfaces are continuously cleaned each time the valve is used, ensuring leak-proof operation.
Valve-in-Head Filter Housings are available in both 10" and 20" lengths, and will accommodate a wide range of 2-3/8" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges. The polypropylene caps feature a pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges.
Opaque Valve-In-Head Filter Housings are molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene, offer outstanding chemical compatibility, and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. These applications include under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, foodservice, and humidifying systems.
Clear Valve-In-Head Filter Housings offer on-site examination of flow, performance, and cartridge life. They are also ideal for a variety of applications.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Leak-proof seal
- Available with clear or opaque sumps
- The 150164 and 150172 are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and structural integrity requirements.