Released in the early 2000s, GE Homespring was one of the first products that featured an NSF certified point-of-entry Ultrafiltration Hollow Fiber filtration system; and it continued to mark many firsts for the water treatment industry.
Although the GE Homespring is discontinued, Pentair recommends the Freshpoint/U440 as an alternative system to help your business needs. Eliminating older, underperforming products allows us to continue producing high-quality products you can rely on.
Features & Benefits
- Ultrafiltered water from every faucet
- Eliminates the need for bottled water
- Automatic daily self-cleaning cycle
- Does not require power to filter water
- Ultrafiltered water on demand for all household needs
- Negligible impact on water pressure
- Reduces dry skin and allergic reactions due to chlorinated water
- Bottled water taste from every tap
- Reduces unpleasant tastes and odors
- Natural salts and essential minerals remain in the water you drink