Pentair Pentek CBR2-10 and CBR2-10R Cartridges are advanced multi-media cartridges designed to reduce chlorine taste & odor and other contaminants.
CBR2 Series Cartridges are manufactured using a powdered activated carbon (PAC) with a specially designed adsorbent media for lead and mercury reduction.
These cartridges are protected by a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate prefilter, designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically plugs carbon block cartridges.
As with our standard Pentek CBC Series Carbon Block, both the CBR2-10 and CBR2-10R are effective at reducing levels of chlorine taste & odor and other contaminants.*
The CBR2-10R has a built-in flow restrictor (0.6 gpm) to allow for maximum contact time.
EPA EST. NO. 082989-CHN-001
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Lead and mercury reduction through 2,000 gallons
- Premium high-capacity chlorine taste & odor reduction exceeding 20,000 gallons
- This CBR2-10 and CBR2-10R are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.